Champs Lge 2012 draw

jjinit

Unchartered territory for me this, very excited!!

Prospect of City & Barca in same group. Barca want to avoid us apparently because of Kun & Silva :D

Unchartered territory for me this, very excited!!

Prospect of City & Barca in same group. Barca want to avoid us apparently because of Kun & Silva :D

That's true. Also not keen on Shaktar, they always cause us trouble.

I hope City get Real Madrid, watching Mourinho fail one more season will make my year

I hope City get Real Madrid, watching Mourinho fail one more season will make my year

I would like to see barca in a load group with city, shaktar, and bayern,:p Arsenal and real are both due a break

reckon we could give em a game?

P.s I know you told me about Silva, but mate, how good is he? he gets the ball and you know somethings going to happen, hes not scared to go looking for it either or tackle back!!

reckon we could give em a game?

P.s I know you told me about Silva, but mate, how good is he? he gets the ball and you know somethings going to happen, hes not scared to go looking for it either or tackle back!!

He was great in La liga and he will do nothing but go up.

haha...

for a few minutes I thought City would be joining the Barca, Milan group!

Still tough-ish group for City, should still go through easily, but Villareal can be tricky away, as of course Bayern.

re: silva.. I'm pleased for him and glad he's showing how good he is, I thought he might suffer a bit with his slight frame, but just goes to show it's not all about size. Him and Villa were sheer class for Valencia.

loved Puyol's outfit for the Gala :lol:

who was that bird who kept talking about biscuits?

"wafer"

happy with that. Apparently we were never in danger of group H though as we were on the blue side of the draw, something to do with not playing on same night as manure!!

who I see got their by now customary "bye" into the next round!! :rolleyes:

Back