Except this potential Liverpool-in-semfinals thing :confused:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN! :lol:

Playing at home first isn't so special either, come to think of it :confused:

Woohoo! Can't complain about that... :D

Except this potential Liverpool-in-semfinals thing :confused:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN! :lol:

Playing at home first isn't so special either, come to think of it :confused:

deja vu or what!!

you're not at home first in either QF or SF.

tbh, it's a cliché, but at this stage i'll take anyone. with the 2nd leg at anfield, i reckon it'll be close between us and the gunners.

surely there has to be one more surprise in the competition. can't see it though for barsa, mancs or chelsea. 3 english clubs in the semi again.

mancs v barsa semi looks tasty............

is it match day yet??!! :twisted::twisted:

deja vu or what!!

you're not at home first in either QF or SF.

tbh, it's a cliché, but at this stage i'll take anyone. with the 2nd leg at anfield, i reckon it'll be close between us and the gunners.

surely there has to be one more surprise in the competition. can't see it though for barsa, mancs or chelsea. 3 english clubs in the semi again.

mancs v barsa semi looks tasty............

is it match day yet??!! :twisted::twisted:

3 Arsenal/Liverpool games in a week!!!!! is it not?

3 Arsenal/Liverpool games in a week!!!!! is it not?

i can deal with arsenal, i like arsenal. i respect them. they are in the elite of good footballing sides of the world.

however, i still want to beat the feckers just as much as other teams but i won't be bitter if we lose.

a low scoring affair for sure

I KNOW!! geez... another boring semi where Rafa tries to squeeze the life out of football for 2 legs :lol: ;) Third time's a charm?

that's rich coming from avram "about as dynamic as an apple" grant.

we're much more of an attacking team than last year/3 years ago.

I'm happy, i have to say.
I was fearing this round as we wont have Messi back in time for it. Thankfully Shalke shouldnt cause a problem.

Then for semi's if it's man Utd, thats going to be 50-50. But i have a feeling Roma wont be the pushover they were last year.

One thing i'm pleased about, Shalke arent facing Fenerbache!!

that's rich coming from avram "about as dynamic as an apple" grant.

we're much more of an attacking team than last year/3 years ago.
Ya, I saw tons of attacking flair when I sat through that 90 minute snorefest at the Bridge in February!

Que Digger?

No teams easy at this stage, they are all going to be up for it at,so who knows, yes there are teams you would expect to win, chelsea and barca but no dead certs.

With a win and a draw against Roma in the groups I think united will go through and then meet barca in the semi for an absolute cracker.

Ya, I saw tons of attacking flair when I sat through that 90 minute snorefest at the Bridge in February!

torres didn't play.

and that only serves to prove my point. a home game, chasing the title, against lesser opposition and you had one chance (ballack 85 mins) in the whole game.

Que Digger?

No teams easy at this stage, they are all going to be up for it at,so who knows, yes there are teams you would expect to win, chelsea and barca but no dead certs.

With a win and a draw against Roma in the groups I think united will go through and then meet barca in the semi for an absolute cracker.

Okay then, would you rather have been drawn against Barca? Or Arsenal?

(Surprised UEFA didn't suddenly find a berth for Derby in the draw just so they could be paired with Man U)

Okay then, would you rather have been drawn against Barca? Or Arsenal?

(Surprised UEFA didn't suddenly find a berth for Derby in the draw just so they could be paired with Man U)

jesus are you jj in disguise!

I wouldn't have been bothered mate, just glad were there ;):lol:!

Back