CC compromised...need advice

geminijatt

Hi,

Ibiza n00b here...

I have read these forums but need some help with a very specific issue.

I had purchased a few tickets for some events in September. However my CC was compromised and the bank shredded it once my new card arrived.

I have 2 issues:
1 - I want to return a set of tickets for the Together Closing party on Sept 25 and purchase the Pukka Up boat party closing party (as this has entrance to Together Closing @ Amnesia). Will the refund go through if the CC is no longer valid?

2 - What do I do for the other events with regards to showing the CC at the door? I have tickets to AvB closing and FMIF closing. However, the new CC has a new number and everything. I can't really refund and repurchase FMIF as this event is now sold out (this was recommended in another thread).

How strict are the door people when it comes to checking credit cards? I have multiple pieces of Photo ID. I just want to avoid complications.

Also, how can I verify whether the ticket was purchased via CC or Paypal? I find anything on my ticket or emails.

Appreciate your help,

If you bought the full price ticket for Together, you can cancel them and will get a full refund. the refund will work, even though your credit card isn't valid anymore.

You're on the safer side of things when buying new tickets with your new credit card, but you should be fine (only recommending this because of the FMIF fact, else i'd say buy new sets of tickets).

the clubs can see whether you paid by paypal or by credit card.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Just refunded and purchased the Pukka up closing boat party + amnesia closing!

Can't wait for Sept!

Back