Carl Cox Vegas Residency

Do you think this will have an impact on the Ibiza Residency?

Nah. Don't think Coxy would ever turn his back on Ibiza in favour of the US in the way Tiesto, Eric Prydz and (potentially) Tong have! So very much doubt it would have any impact on his Space residency!

they've yet to announce any dates.... though i know someone that works for one of the parties involved with the booking so trying get some info from her.

i doubt it will be more than 3-4 dates - hopefully i'm wrong on that!

btw Jamie Jones is playing twice in the next few months at Marquee.

Say what you want about Vegas but with Jaime and Carl there at least there are some signs of quality djs being booked. I will say the Loco Dice 'residency' was failure and he only played 1 gig (on a Wed night - not good) and both parties felt no point in continuing so they cancelled the rest.

^^ he did one. (i'm not including gigs during EDC week in this conversation).

the sorta sad thing is that Richie's gig and Jaime's upcoming gigs don't start until 3 or 4am - you can infer they don't want to annoy the non-educated clubber to early lol.

Only Carl cox related thread so thought id post here!....

Anyone any idea when the 25 euro early bird tickets for his nights will increase in price?

I think I'm right in saying that last year it wasn't a set date, but after a certain allocation had been sold - so the more popular dates sold out of €25 tickets quicker than some of the other, less favourable dates.

Only Carl cox related thread so thought id post here!....

Anyone any idea when the 25 euro early bird tickets for his nights will increase in price?

Yes the stated deadline is midnight tonight 18 march 2014 I bought mine yesterday. Not sure how much they go upto but I remember paying 40 euros last year... Got them for 25 this time around.

All the best fergi

Cheers, have two Tuesdays when I'm there so will probably just choose the best cox night out of 2 and then a fuse night

Good job me and my mates got them in before the deadline. 20 euros saved each.... that will buy me 2 bottles of water

Back