Carl Cox Revolution opening (from 2012) approx set times? line?

drtechno

Hi all

Couldn't find much info on when CC came on last year at his Revolution Recruits opening party.. The typical 2:30/3 pm ? I found one reference to the lines being massive by 11pm for an opening of his, but I assume that was Space opening, and not Tues night? Or was the Tues line outside already big by 11 p?

Anyone go last year and have info on what to expect ?

Thx

he normally starts around 3:30am

Thanks Nostrum
Does it make sense arriving before 12:30 given that its the opening? That's my traditional arrival time, and even that is considered early... but I'm not sure how big of a night 'Revolution' opening really is, considering someone was mentioning large lines by 11 (again, not sure if this was Space opening or Rev opening)

Thanks Nostrum
Does it make sense arriving before 12:30 given that its the opening? That's my traditional arrival time, and even that is considered early... but I'm not sure how big of a night 'Revolution' opening really is, considering someone was mentioning large lines by 11 (again, not sure if this was Space opening or Rev opening)

well you got maxxi soundsystem playing on the sunset terrace before midnight, so why not? but if not, come from midnight onwards when terraza and discoteca open. in the past there were big lines before 11 because of all the pukka up boat party people which had to be in by 11pm. now that's not the case anymore as their afterparty is now together, so it could make a difference. coxy is still gonna be a big night though so a bit of queueing has to be expected.

well you got maxxi soundsystem playing on the sunset terrace before midnight, so why not? but if not, come from midnight onwards when terraza and discoteca open. in the past there were big lines before 11 because of all the pukka up boat party people which had to be in by 11pm. now that's not the case anymore as their afterparty is now together, so it could make a difference. coxy is still gonna be a big night though so a bit of queueing has to be expected.

Fantastic info nostrum. We are going to be across the road at Ushuaia for Luciano before that, so I wasn't planning on heading to Cox early, unless absolutely necessary (due to rammed lines).

carl cox is a legend. So many nights however, I might not have to time to check him out.

Back