Carl Cox closing party @ Space

Beep

Hi All,

I'm brand new to this forum so be gentle with me please.
I'm heading to Ibiza in September for the first time, all the way from Sydney and all by myself! I'm arriving just in time for the Carl Cox closing party @ Space on 11/9, however at this stage I can't buy tickets on line. Is this likely to change as I really want to ensure I get to go!
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Beep

Hi All,

I'm brand new to this forum so be gentle with me please.
I'm heading to Ibiza in September for the first time, all the way from Sydney and all by myself! I'm arriving just in time for the Carl Cox closing party @ Space on 11/9, however at this stage I can't buy tickets on line. Is this likely to change as I really want to ensure I get to go!
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Beep
Take your time... Buy tickets a week before you go, or even at the island when you are there. It won't be sold out...

Thanks MikeNel, where would I buy the tix a week before I go?? Through Spotlight?
I arrive in Ibiza just after lunchtime the night of the party so wont have time to muck around. Also, do you know the likely tix price?

Beep

I would just buy your ticket at one of the bars along the road in PDB towards space. Carl cox is much earlier than other nights, he plays on the terrace early, but the tickets will still not sell out. you can get them at the many bars along the road, i.e Tantra, Zanzibar etc

Lots of people buy them ahead of time, but they will not sell out, i have always bought my tickets an hour ahead of time.

Thanks utagaura, all info much appreciated. Any idea how much can I expect to pay for this event?

Beep

hi beep be careful about this.

there are different levels of tickets. 20 eur with entry before 10 pm. sounds a bargain when the real tickets are 35 euros, but EVERYONE wants to take advantage of this bargain, which means simply massive queues.

when you buy online you get fast-track entry through the guestlist. and it guarantees you entry too.

you don't have to buy online (obviously this is part of our business, so i am going to promote it :), but thousands of spotlight clients have done this and had only excellent things to say about it - it is convenient, easy, jumps the queue and leaves you with more money to spend on the night.

however you go, i am sure it will be a fantastic night - carl cox at space is one of the very best events on the island!

Thanks so much James!
Now that I can buy the tix on line..... I have just purchased it!!!:lol: I have read enough of this forum to see all the positive feedback on pre-purchasing tix on line! I'm already sold on that one!!!!
I just can't wait, will I be seeing you there??

One other thing, what time will Carl Cox start on the decks?? Someone mentioned he plays on the terrace from 8pm, is this correct?
As this will be my very first Ibiza experience (I fly in at lunchtime on the 11/9) can you give me any more tips or tricks for my first night out?? What would be a good time to get there?? What time will doors open?? Ohh what should I wear??!!!!!!

I'm so excited! Only 3 months and 8 days to go!

Beep

I think he starts at about 10 on the terrace... thats what time I usually get there... could be earlier for the closing? I don't really know.

anyway, it is worth it to get there early ( and james is right... it will be busier for the closing!) and see him play a different type of set on the terrace and then inside the discoteca...it will be an excellent night!

Thanks utagaura!! If I am reading your post correctly, it sounds like he will play twice on the night?? On the terrace and then inside the discoteca??

I'll be getting there as soon as I can, I just can't wait.

Sooooo, who's going????

Beep!

Thanks utagaura!! If I am reading your post correctly, it sounds like he will play twice on the night?? On the terrace and then inside the discoteca??

I'll be getting there as soon as I can, I just can't wait.

Sooooo, who's going????

Beep!

yes he plays twice... so thats why its good to get there early as his night starts way earlier than other nights on the island.

I won't be here for this unfortunately ( would love to see Garnier again!!!) I may be there earlier in the season!

Back