Carl Cox at DC10 19th July

MrHullMysterious

I have a friend who is interested in seeing Chelina Manuhutu at DC10 on 19th. However this is same day as Carl Cox.

I'd be right in thinking:
a) need to get ticket early and there early.
b) it will be rammed beyond belief.

They don't do well in packed places with no space so said might not be quite the right place for them to go to 😄

What do peeps think?

Looking at social media dc10 has been ok numbers wise, never have I seen the nights that packed where you can't move this year except for opening, some nights have more than enough space

Carl Cox night might be different, I think that maybe quite rammed

Most clubs in Ibiza are anything but rammed at the moment. Also this is subjective for each person.

The monster summer most of us were expecting hasn't materialised and it is in line with the general trend for events, festivals and clubs around the world. the pandemic has left it's mark and it will take a few years for things to get back to how they were before.

only really the mega nights like Calvin Harris and David Guetta can you guarantee will be sold out, sardines, rammo affairs.

As said above, there is a bit more space to dance and less queues at the bar and toilets, but without the parties feeling empty. Perfect clubbing scenario!

I'm running Carl's nights at DC10 this summer, so if they're really keen to come, then I'd be happy to make sure they're all good and ensure they have a comfortable experience. send me a DM and put me in touch with them.

Back