Cargo shorts in amnesia

taffeeeee1

Sorry if already asked but can't find anything on this

Im going to amnesia tonight and was wondering if anyone can tell me that wearing smart cargo shorts will be ok, I don't want to get there wearing them only to have to come back to hotel and get changed again

Cheers in advance ;)

Sorry if already asked but can't find anything on this

Im going to amnesia tonight and was wondering if anyone can tell me that wearing smart cargo shorts will be ok, I don't want to get there wearing them only to have to come back to hotel and get changed again

Cheers in advance ;)

You'll be fine

Im going to amnesia tonight and was wondering if anyone can tell me that wearing smart cargo shorts will be ok

I hope so, cause cargo shorts is all I'm packing this year. It's only the VIP Balcony at Amnesia that demands trouser length.

How was Amnesia Taffeeeee1?

Mate of mine went to Cream, and left an hour later...rammed in there apparently. Doesn't look good for the closing, don't know if I can be bothered queing to get into rooms.

How was Amnesia Taffeeeee1?

Mate of mine went to Cream, and left an hour later...rammed in there apparently. Doesn't look good for the closing, don't know if I can be bothered queing to get into rooms.

It was pretty good, Adam Sheridan started but was very slow Eddie came on first 2 tracks brilliant but then he was a bit up and down, PVD was just brilliant. As for ques not sure we got there at 12.30 and walked straight in, there were a load of lager boys in there being *****s but we just moved about to a better place

I hope so, cause cargo shorts is all I'm packing this year. It's only the VIP Balcony at Amnesia that demands trouser length.

this rule recently changed and you can now go upstairs in shorts, as long as they're not beachwear. i'd still also advise against vests and flip flops, but if you look smart, it's fine.

Back