Car towed away in San Antonio - cost

Dirk

Stupidly had my car towed away in San Antonio and got charged 200 euros to get it back.Been told it should have been 150. Anyone got any expierience?

When I got towed in 2019, the fine was €100. That was in San Jose however

I guess it might be different from municipality to municipality. It also might differ depending on the type of obstruction, or maybe simply increased since then

If they've issued you a receipt, which they should have, I would think it's legit

Expensive mistake. Bit of land just up from Wiki Woo / Golden Buddha in Cala Des Moro. First half fine and then the second half not. Other cars were there when we parked and we were lifted at 12.04am, so they are out all night.

We counted 30+ cars and scooters at the Police station at 10am and met some other 'tourists' who had experienced the same. Just a warning to keep an eye out and be extra careful where you park.

a real shitter when that happens. unlucky!

@ anyone new to SE. park in the massive dusty sandpit up the hill. 4 'levels' of parking, if your suspension can handle the craters. Always spaces there, best right at the top with easy access to the Ibiza-SE-Es Canar road. the main town is all blue lines and too much hassle in daytime.

We’ve been towed twice in San An. Probably about 15yrs ago. Fine was much lower then. Can’t remember exactly but I think it was about €40. Hoping we never make it a treble.

Paid €100 last week on the road down to Benirras. Must have been about 50 cars on the road so we (stupidly!) just assumed it was ok to park there and joined them. All had tickets when we got back after sunset!

Paid €100 last week on the road down to Benirras. Must have been about 50 cars on the road so we (stupidly!) just assumed it was ok to park there and joined them. All had tickets when we got back after sunset!

wow... it's evidently changed since I last went.... didn't have time this trip sadly. on my last visit I saw cars parked at just about every angle you could imagine. I think there was even a scooter hanging off a tree.

100E only for a parking ticket ?

Back