Hi Guys,

Should I rent a car if I am there for 6 nights and want to visit all the cool beaches?
Any specific car rental companies?
Do you know if any accept debit cards or perhaps any rental companies there at the airport I can pay cash with?

Any advice or info about rentals is much appreciated.

Someone experiences with HIPER ?

Booked over my travel agency. They have a shuttle bus from the airport. Is it working in the morning ?

Book with Moto Luis, we had a car with them earlier this month on ibiza. Paid an extra 15 euros for the airport pickup/drop off, the desk is one minute from the terminal (parking area P3) and the handover was quick, easy and no pressure selling for extra insurance. We were off on our way within five minutes of meeting the agent, and the car was in great condition. Drop off was equally as efficient. Couldn't recommend them enough and easily the best car hire experience I've had on ibiza.

Car renting is cheap as the normal way ibz b4 2019 :cool: a good sign for ibz the normal way
shuttles are in the left when getting out of airport, the only issue with agency outside the airport is the waiting that can last 2hours from the time u land and all cheap deals include many tricks if u are not in the known

ps:if i go with motoluis booking along my trip im loosing 8 x 25€ menu at es rebost de can prat, looks like lot of people here , have lot of cash to spend, good for them 😬

Someone experiences with HIPER ?

Booked over my travel agency. They have a shuttle bus from the airport. Is it working in the morning ?
Always book with Hiper, never had an issue, even on a couple of occasions I've been involved in accidents (which weren't my fault!).

Book with Moto Luis, we had a car with them earlier this month on ibiza. Paid an extra 15 euros for the airport pickup/drop off, the desk is one minute from the terminal (parking area P3) and the handover was quick, easy and no pressure selling for extra insurance. We were off on our way within five minutes of meeting the agent, and the car was in great condition. Drop off was equally as efficient. Couldn't recommend them enough and easily the best car hire experience I've had on ibiza.
👍

So it’s been a while since I last booked a car rental (with Motoluis). Can anyone tell me the best option to deal with insurance?
thanks in advance.

Back