Caption Competition No.402

Buckley

310305_10150458200665412_604335411_10796465_431791839_n.jpg

The BBC cuts were having a big effect on the filming of the new series of Shooting Stars.. Vic & Bob's request for a bloke dressed as a baby and more pussy were the first to feel the squeeze

'Upon realising the moment was being captured on camera, the cat decided to remain anonymous'

As a side note - this is extremely on trend.

I've got at least three onesies in my wardrobe this winter. 8)

There must be a good story that goes with gear chewie. Robder post a picture in your gear.

she bought one home for me to send to a friend, and INSISTED that I'd try it on... :spank:

They are actually quite cosy - didnt like the built in feet tho, but a range of "cuffed" ones are on the way.

Now, if it it had old school prison arrows print, i'd wear one. :lol:

At only £99.99 the new inflatable ''Man-Buddy'' will be delivered to the address of your choice ready wrapped for Christmas....

she bought one home for me to send to a friend, and INSISTED that I'd try it on... :spank:

They are actually quite cosy - didnt like the built in feet tho, but a range of "cuffed" ones are on the way.

Now, if it it had old school prison arrows print, i'd wear one. :lol:
Your too nice the picture would have been deleted, but you do look so cute. Take another near a Christmas tree and it will be priceless.

As a side note - this is extremely on trend.

I've got at least three onesies in my wardrobe this winter. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Please tell me you are not being serious... are hooded zoot suits honestly now acceptable for adults to wear in public :rolleyes: ..

Do the bloke versions come with a box of Tena Man ? :lol:

Back