Capadi Rebels Sales Promoter

Ryan Christie

WHY US

When you look at pictures and think I wish that was me. This is your chance.... take that leap and create your own future. Rebel now and make this the first day of the rest of your life. Recruiting now for Summer 2017 in IBIZA! We work with the most prestigious bars in San Antonio and Playa D'en Bossa hosting the official pre-parties for some of the most well renowned parties and famous DJ's in the world.

Whether you have legs for the sea or not, you will not want to miss the most exclusive sunset boat party's on the island hosted on our very on Catamaran.

We are looking for passionate, creative people with a crazy side to them to join our ever growing team. You will meet people from all around the world who will become family to you and you will always have people you then know on your travels. Also you get to see a side of Ibiza that very few do.

Dont worry about accommodation as we have numerous properties in prime locations that we have available to members of our team for a minimal charge.

To be a part of something special message me or email me at ryan@capdi-ibiza.com today and become a Rebel!!

Attachments

• ibiza 9.png
    ibiza 9.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back