cant possibly wait til may..

Minxy

so yeah have booked me flights :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 29th march - white isle here i come:D absolutley cant wait

so when is everyone else going?

and what will the weather be like end of march?? will there be anything special happening anywhere on the island that week?

so yeah have booked me flights :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 29th march - white isle here i come:D absolutley cant wait

so when is everyone else going?

and what will the weather be like end of march?? will there be anything special happening anywhere on the island that week?

Minxy - you out there all season? Working or Partying?

4 mnths for us this Friday - not that I am counting or anything like...:lol::lol::lol:

We're going out there (me and my girlfriend) at the end of May to work for the season, may stay longer, can't wait!

Have no job and nowhere to live yet!

Hopefully, I will get a job djing at one of the bars or clubs! I would love to play at Space!
My girlfriend will do pr/sell tickets etc.

If anyone knows of good, cheap accomodation, and any dj jobs (playing funky, progressive house) let me know!

Thanks.

Andee Mac

www.mypace.com/andeemacdj

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an eeeek moment this morning........:oops:

How pathetic - Dog knows what i will be like by end of April :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its really horrid when you have a partner who only gets excited once he's sat round his pool with a bocadillo de jamon y queso and a cup of cafe con leche before exerting himself Ibiza stylee in any shape or form....

I had an eeeek moment this morning........:oops:

How pathetic - Dog knows what i will be like by end of April :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its really horrid when you have a partner who only gets excited once he's sat round his pool with a bocadillo de jamon y queso and a cup of cafe con leche before exerting himself Ibiza stylee in any shape or form....

i'm ths same.

I get to excited/anxious its all going to go off ok.

Couple of years ago I booked in September for June. The wait was worse than thumb screws!

Just found out we definitely can't go in June :(

Guess it's September this year then... not a problem, of course, except for the long wait!

Another non-meet then...like last year - so close - but yet too battered... :lol::lol::lol:

I will be pushing for a cheeky mid Sept trip - I love my storms as much as I love the closing parties....:lol::lol:

i'm ths same.

I get to excited/anxious its all going to go off ok.

Couple of years ago I booked in September for June. The wait was worse than thumb screws!

Think how I felt the year Benson (RIP) was ill and I couldnt bear to leave him for 2 weeks, in case he died - we kept hanging on and hanging on - and in the end we didnt go....... little bugger lasted a good 18 months after that...... bless....:?:?

If i am going this year it'll only be a 3/4 day thing, have a flight to Barcelona booked in August so may change that and extend the holiday and fly to Eivissa for 3/4 days, then back to Barca for a weekend to recouperate then home.:)

If you do, try to remember to bring a phone this time ;)

It wasnt quite the issue of "not bringing a phone" it was forgetting the piece of paper that I had written yours and russ's numbers on to take with me to transfer to said phone...... :oops::oops:

Shocking of me I know.....:lol::lol:

If i am going this year it'll only be a 3/4 day thing, have a flight to Barcelona booked in August so may change that and extend the holiday and fly to Eivissa for 3/4 days, then back to Barca for a weekend to recouperate then home.:)

If you are travelling all the way to Barcelona - it would be rude not to really......:lol:

If you do, try to remember to bring a phone this time ;)

oh funkin me and meet ups!:spank:

I was in the queue to space with Barbie 5 people behind but was a bit of a little mess & did not have the courage to bound up and introduce myself.

And then DC10, fatphil was in the vicinity, he was stressed by the sounds of his story & I left early for cocoon.

damn it damn it!

I was in the queue to space with Barbie 5 people behind but was a bit of a little mess & did not have the courage to bound up and introduce myself.

And then DC10, fatphil was in the vicinity, he was stressed by the sounds of his story & I left early for cocoon.

damn it damn it!

you had a close escape with barbie. she should be avoided all at costs.

damn it damn it!
My best 'meet up' story was at the Mulletover party up in the hills last year (same day as Cocoon opening). Whilst wandering around the grounds I met two guys who, in the course of conversation, asked where I was from. After the usual explanation (American, live in Moscow) they proceeded to ask jokingly "hey, do you know Morbyd?" :lol:

Turns out one of them posted on the forum rarely and the other was just a lurker. Good guys all around, though.

you had a close escape with barbie. she should be avoided all at costs.

I spoke to her once in Ibiza and gave her 4 guesties for Pacha & Deep Dish 'cos we went to Cream instead...(damn the Ibiza Virgins we were with :spank:) anyway she sounded awfully civilised on the phone at around 3pm on a Thursday

She wasn't so civilised at 3pm on a Monday afternoon in DC10...:D:eek::D (mind you who is? I certainly wasn't)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back