Can you leave the big clubs and go back in?

Darren Millar

Hi All

Last visit to Ibiza was way back in 05, been planning the return ever since. Finally got booked for June 14, however this one will be done on a serious budget, the biggest variable obviously being alcohol. The last time I was there I do remember fleeting between space and bora bora and other cheaper bars for drinks that don't cost 20 euro. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case? We have visits to sankeys and DC10 planned which I know are a bit cheaper drinks wise but I have no idea how much, but we also have at least 1 night in space for we love and probably music on at amnesia, and 5/6 hours drinking vodka limons in one of those clubs will destroy my funds in one night. If I am in space can I leave to go to another bar/club/hotel for an hour then go back in?? Any help would be much appreciated. Any other money saving tips would also be great, I'll need them all

I think it was really on Space that operated that option of leaving for a couple of hours - i could be wrong ...... fingers crossed I am for your wallet's sake!

I dont really drink that much other than water in the clubs so its never been that much of an issue for me to try to even look into this....

Good Luck!

almost none of the clubs let you keave and come back these days. i think dc10 still do stamps from a certain time onwards and at space, you get ONE passout, but only for we love on sundays and only if you have a full price ticket and enter before 9pm for the first time.

Jesus, I thought that to be fair, a lot changes in 8 years. There really is no way to avoid the 15 euro drinks then? What about sankeys and DC10? How do they compare price wise with the likes of space/amnesia/pacha etc. I remember spending 600+ euro one night in pacha when I was there last time drinking vodka red bulls. You must have a few money saving tips stivi with all your club hopping? Is it any wonder drugs are so rife in Ibiza when the price of drinks are so bad. You would have thought the clubs would have realised by now if they halfed their drinks prices they would take a lot more at the bar instead of a load of teenagers splitting bottles of water

Jesus, I thought that to be fair, a lot changes in 8 years. There really is no way to avoid the 15 euro drinks then? What about sankeys and DC10? How do they compare price wise with the likes of space/amnesia/pacha etc. I remember spending 600+ euro one night in pacha when I was there last time drinking vodka red bulls. You must have a few money saving tips stivi with all your club hopping? Is it any wonder drugs are so rife in Ibiza when the price of drinks are so bad. You would have thought the clubs would have realised by now if they halfed their drinks prices they would take a lot more at the bar instead of a load of teenagers splitting bottles of water

i've never done it but you could bring a flask of a liquor and just buy a mixer in the club and make your own :)

drinks are a bit cheaper at DC10 but not much.

I was gonna ask about the We Love cheap entry but that would be too good to be true if they let you back out after only paying 20 euro

Back