Can you help with a project for my wife's 30th birthday?!

Stu Hirst

Hi all!

My wife Kirsty is 30 a few days before Christmas.

I initially planned to compile some videos and pictures of family passing on their best wishes. Then, considering I am lucky enough to have met many fantastic people on my travels, I thought I could extend the project to include pictures from total strangers all over the World.

Using Facebook and various message boards, some wonderful people have managed to take pictures holding signs which say "Happy Birthday Kirsty". I cannot believe the response!

We've had pictures from New York, Washington DC, Vancouver, Tokyo, Florence, Brescia & Rome in Italy, Moscow, Quindao in China, Falkland Islands, someone in diving gear IN a Loch in Scotland and a skydiver over Yorkshire!

Can you help? (Morbyd on this board has already sent a GREAT pic!)
Please see the PHOTOS page of http://www.kirstyhirstyis30.co.uk for examples of what has been sent.
If you are able to send a picture, please email to kirsty@stuhirst.com

Not sure if it was so GREAT but glad to help :)

Hey. You got someone from Bull Run, Virginia. Not too far from my hometown :)

And another one from DC proper... only you labeled the Capitol building as the White House

the namings are all wrong mate, I tagged half of the US ones incorrectly. I'll get 'em right for the vid!

Amazing stuff!

So far (amongst various others), I have Bermuda, Beverley Hills USA, Brescia Italy, Brooklyn USA, Virginia USA, Chicago USA, Cincinnati USA, Quindao China, Toronto, Czech Republic, Doha Qatar, Buenos Aires Argentina, Falklands, Florida USA, Gdansk Poland, Hershey USA, Hong Kong x2, Ibiza x2, Florence Italy, Istanbul x2, Klaipeda Lithuania, A Loch outside Stirling, Luxembourg, Madrid Spain, Maryland USA, Moscow, NYC, Rome x2, San Marino, a skydiver over Yorkshire, Stockholm, Tokyo, Vancouver, Washington.

I am genuinely floored by the response I've had!

http://www.kirstyhirstyis30.co.uk

Not sure if it was so GREAT but glad to help :)

Hey. You got someone from Bull Run, Virginia. Not too far from my hometown :)

And another one from DC proper... only you labeled the Capitol building as the White House

I see you went for the printed option :)

Back