can someone just kill me know please....

puppylover

only 3 of 12 performance reviews written so far today - i dont actually care anymore - can someone do them for me :-(

I put together a press report, wrote some emails and took a 2.5 hour ride to get a document for my car.
Productive day! :lol: :oops:

I've written and fixed some VB scripts.
And sent an email round the department saying that I'm officially leaving!

I have used every single consulting type buzz word i can think of and they're still rubbish.....

on days like this (well twice a year) I really hate the ****ty bits like this of my job

The cut and paste feature works when the motivation is low.;)

yup - utilised that and changed the names :)

still another 2 done now - just going to have to finish work now and pick up tomorrow - once the brain has gone - its gone - there's no going back....:spank:

My brain is mashed after today :spank:

I have somehow been roped into commercial risks :eek: (i work for a construction firm) not only is there warrantys, there are sub-contractor warrantys, sub-consultants warantys,ellmer (who i work for) warrantys, parent company guarantees, bonds :eek: :eek: :eek: and they all mean diff things :spank:

I AM BLONDE !! :lol:

My brain is mashed after today :spank:

I have somehow been roped into commercial risks :eek: (i work for a construction firm) not only is there warrantys, there are sub-contractor warrantys, sub-consultants warantys,ellmer (who i work for) warrantys, parent company guarantees, bonds :eek: :eek: :eek: and they all mean diff things :spank:

I AM BLONDE !! :lol:

i understood everything up until the 2nd sentence and then it may has well have been one gigantic SmörgÃ¥sbord of random, assorted letters, bonded together with lashings of premium strength sticky toffee ice-cream...

I spent the afternoon with corporate intellectual property lawyers.

I bet their christmas party is a riot...

:rolleyes:

I wandered round hotels for 3 hours, had a few vodkas with people who didnt want to buy tickets, had a few free cigarettes

Funny thing is, when I win the euro lottery tonight, and I'm sat in my golden bricked Ibiza mansion, I'll be really bored. I'd probably need to do some work to keep me sane.

i understood everything up until the 2nd sentence and then it may has well have been one gigantic SmörgÃ¥sbord of random, assorted letters, bonded together with lashings of premium strength sticky toffee ice-cream...

Dont worry i dont understand it either :lol: which probably isnt a good thing to admit haha

Funny thing is, when I win the euro lottery tonight, and I'm sat in my golden bricked Ibiza mansion, I'll be really bored. I'd probably need to do some work to keep me sane.

I would definately get bored, i would need something to keep me motivated etc

I'd start up my own club and just throw parties. Never be bored that way!

Back