Can I just have an eeeeeeeeeeeek moment

smiling isnt the word - everytime I walk past someone they're like "doing anything fun this weekend then Steph? :lol::lol:"

They've been counting down til I leave cos i have been climbing the walls all week....

(Secretly I suspect they will be glad to see the back of me - peace and quiet will exist again - if only for 2 weeks)

jealous. i still have 20 odd days to wait. have a good one

5 more hours at work then its "you know where" tonight.....

God I feel sick...... But in a good way...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This time a wek ago it was the end of my week in Ibiza :cry:

And now you're just about to start your hols there :evil:

Have a wicked time !!

Be prepared for the heat though, it's suddenly gone into meltdown here on the mainland, its like we've skipped June and gone straight to August !!

(and beware of the undercovers, they are everywhere :spank:)

This time a wek ago it was the end of my week in Ibiza :cry:

And now you're just about to start your hols there :evil:

Have a wicked time !!

Be prepared for the heat though, it's suddenly gone into meltdown here on the mainland, its like we've skipped June and gone straight to August !!

(and beware of the undercovers, they are everywhere :spank:)

Really - checked the weather yesterday - it was 25 with expected showers on Mon...

Cheers for the tip - where were you based?

fly 10.30pm - few G&T's at the airport and kick back and enjoy the pre-ibiza flutters....8) Hotel tonight (well a few hours anyway) then off to the villa tomorrow at 11.00am...

by this time tomorrow I will be sooooo happy, lying round the pool with an ice cold corona, tunes and a chill and a book......... 8)8)8)

Really - checked the weather yesterday - it was 25 with expected showers on Mon...

Cheers for the tip - where were you based?

Its cloudy / overcast now, and so humid !!!! :evil: But it has been near 30 most days the last week, even though the news has said it will be 25/26 !!

We were in San José, but saw the rozzers (undercover) on our 2 trips to Eivissa, once they were frisking lads outside D'alt villa, and a women followed my wife into the toilet in pacha and frisked her.

Just use your noodle and be wary. And have a wicked time !!!

Not a fan of that at all. I was frisked in Space toilets last year, which was unexpected as they are by far the most liberal. It's more of a thing to say "yeah, we frisk people" than actually looking for something. Because they didn't look very hard at all, and they didn't need to look that hard to find what they wanted and if even if they did I reckon it's just confiscation (probably to sell back to you at a later date) !

Its cloudy / overcast now, and so humid !!!! :evil: But it has been near 30 most days the last week, even though the news has said it will be 25/26 !!

We were in San José, but saw the rozzers (undercover) on our 2 trips to Eivissa, once they were frisking lads outside D'alt villa, and a women followed my wife into the toilet in pacha and frisked her.

Just use your noodle and be wary. And have a wicked time !!!

Thanks for that mate - never seen anyone get frisked in Pacha.......

Back