Calling All Ibiza Veterans!

danny_xtc

You may have seen our original post on our making our way here, well we have arrived in ibiza town and have spent three days finding our feet.

For all of those that have visited the white isle before, where is your resort of choice? We have heard so many different reports... we want to be near the action but also where we can afford to live (this apartment is Eur 900 a month and is stretching us). Is San An the place for clubs or is it overrun with chavs? Any words of wisdom from you good people wud be great.

See u all for the opening parties!!

danny san ann is ok if u head towards the back of it away from west end... near kanya that way in that courner .... thats where i'm heading when i come out i think or on the bay ...

yeah get over to san an danny thats where were heading! and probably most of the other workers aswell

yeah its true when i was in ibiza lasy year all they had in ibiza town was spanish p.rs and everywhere closed at 4 ...

u guys!

Hot - yes the temperature is so u can lie on the beach and get quite brown, in fact thats how I spent most of yesterday!

Busy - it varys from place to place. Ibiza town seems to be constantly bussling with somebody or another though the nights seem a little quieter than i expected. San An was dead when I went but then again it was siesta time. Walked past eden which looked to have been pretty much gutted by the builders. Am thinkin San An is the place to be after my visit to the ship today, gotta wait for my partner in crime to return and we will make the leap.

Sexylady - yeah its great :) shame ur not here babe, wud have had lotsa fun x

www.easylaystour.co.uk

hopefully today or tomorrow

the pics are next on the to do list

our, ahem, "free" internet connection isnt really reliable enough to stick them all up at once so were gonna batch them all up and have a bit of a session when it sorts itself out (no doubt requiring a few beers as a part of the process)

we have been able to update the journal so i guess thats something

---------------------------------------------------------
www.easylaystour.co.uk

Back