California & Vegas 16/03 - 31/03

vwoods02

Hi Everyone,

I'm off to California this week and am also having a few days in Vegas and was wondering if anybody knows of any good nights that will be on while we are there. I love all sorts of House music.

I'm planning Avalon for Danny Howells V Nick Warren on 18/03.

After that we are in Vegas 20/03-24/03 and have heard Studio 54 is good on a Tuesday. Have also have heard that ICE is good but can't find any major DJs playing here (was hoping there might be some DJs warming up for WMC here).

After that we are in San Fran for the weekend, we're hoping to go to Ruby Skye but there are no listings for this date on their website, does anybody know who's playing or another decent house club in San Fran??

Thanks in advance, hope someone out there can help!!

:D

sanchez is at ruby skye on april 6......really cool venue, good residents.

vegas is all hip hop....ice is the only good house spot that i can think of....behrouz is there march 17 or 18; faarsheed is a resident who plays really good tribal, not sure when he spins though.

dude if you like house and you are in the states in march, you should head over to miami for the wmc, wont be dissapointed

Thanks for the info, I think we miss all them dates though!!

We went to WMC last year and had a great time, we're travelling with a couple of freinds this year though who aren't really into the clubbing scene so we decided on LA, etc

I'm hoping on the 25th March there will be some good djs on at Ruby Skye. There are no listings on their website yet, so fingers crossed they're having someone play who is at WMC.

if they havent listed anything yet, odds are it is their residents (which isnt a terrible thing, just make sure it isnt a hip hop night) when i went, they had no one listed, and carl kennedy ended up playing an unannounced KILLER set. you might luck out with ice too. i am not a big vegas guy, or i would be able to help you out with that some more.....my only advice is be very cautious of what clubs that you get sucked into......any promoter that you meet will tell you what you want to hear.

Back