Cala Llonga

It's a clean, basic small town / large village with a beautiful sheltered beach. There are enough bars and eateries to keep the interest up but I think some of the hotels that do AI have chipped away at these a bit. Easy to park a hire car and not too far from Ibiza town either for a taxi. Amante is close by as well. I think the roudiest it might get is a pissed up young grandmother doing kareoke to Tina Turner !!!

Geared up as a family destination, as above, fantastic sheltered beach easily accessible from anywhere in the resort. The rancid AI hotels do seem to have had a negative impact on the bar scene/ cafe scene, we were the only customers in the beach side bar back in August late afternoon. Flippers do good fajitas, and a generally reasonable selection of restaurants in the resort.

My better half stayed in Cala Llonga in 1984 and she says that the "Bar Del Mar" is nice for a few drinks.

The AI trade has killed the town over the last few years according to the bar owners I spoke to last year. This year they told me sales had already surpassed last years total at the end of August and some are open 10 months of the year. You'll get a late drink in the 'golden oldies' and they are a nice couple to engage in conversation with about all aspects of their life in ibiza. It will always be quieter outside of the typical 6 week holidays because it's a family resort very few places stay open past midnight but I have staggered(literally) to bed from finding a lock in :lol: beautiful beach and not far from es cana and st eu and a bus goes to ibiza town down the Jesus road if you don't want a car.
Basically if you want to chill its perfect in my opinion it's so laid back and so friendly everywhere. A beautiful sun rise over that sea at the beach to could watch that daily 8)
Would genuinely enjoy a longer stay there one day, like looooooong stay lol, taxi from space is 30e ;)

Oh and for the record I can't recommend oasis sa tanca apartments enough. Very clean, friendly staff, clean pool and close to everything you need and very reasonable prices to.

Stayed there August this year with my family and had a great time. Nice chilled daytime vibe. Beach is lovely. Taxis to ibiza n bossa were cheaper than I expected and not too long a journey. If u wanna get away from the hustle n bustle it's ace. Visiting ibiza twice next year. Will stay in cala llonga with the family but staying in bossa for a completely different type of hol with the girls haha xx

Back