Cala Llonga Vs Platja D'en Bossa Vs Sant Antoni

Niça

Dilemma!

I am looking up package deals vs a DIY holiday and the only package I can find is to Cala Llonga, which seems to be a family-oriented resort. I plan a more clubbing-oriented holiday so I would hate to think I would be disturbing all the kiddies and families. I could do a DIY holiday to Sant Antoni for about €80 more than the package. Is Sant Antoni €80 better than Cala Llonga? Considering that I'm there for the clubs?

I was recommended Platja D'en Bossa but hotels there are a bit more expensive. Is Platja D'en Bossa worth the extra expense or should I just stay in Sant Antoni?

What do people think? Are Sant Antoni and Platja D'en Bossa worth paying a bit extra for?

Dilemma!

I am looking up package deals vs a DIY holiday and the only package I can find is to Cala Llonga, which seems to be a family-oriented resort. I plan a more clubbing-oriented holiday so I would hate to think I would be disturbing all the kiddies and families. I could do a DIY holiday to Sant Antoni for about €80 more than the package. Is Sant Antoni €80 better than Cala Llonga? Considering that I'm there for the clubs?

I was recommended Platja D'en Bossa but hotels there are a bit more expensive. Is Platja D'en Bossa worth the extra expense or should I just stay in Sant Antoni?

What do people think? Are Sant Antoni and Platja D'en Bossa worth paying a bit extra for?

Dont stay in San An, Its like Blackpool in the sun.

cala llonga is a beautiful little resort, but yes is very family orientated. If you are using asd a nice chill out base inbetween club nights it's ok as the clubs are only a short taxi drive away, but if you plan on a hedonistic week then probably not a good idea!

Dont stay in San An, Its like Blackpool in the sun.

for all you know she may want a ride on a donkey or to buy a stick of rock

IMAGE0038.JPG

the mrs and the dogs on san antonio beach

Last edited by a moderator:
we did our first hedonistic holiday from the base camp Cala Llonga - it wasnt ideal - cos you just felt a bit wrong to be honest coming back at 8am and everyone was having breakfast and the kiddies were running around (I was frightened I was going to stand on one) :lol::lol:

Also at the time the last bus out of Cala Llonga to Ibiza Town was about 6.30pm or something really silly like that - so to save money - we used to go out then (obviously false economy cos the drinks in Ibiza Town were quite expensive :lol::lol:) it made for a very very long night.......

so yeah, its doable - but I wouldnt do it again to be honest...... lovely little resort tho!

Also Playa Den Bossa for me is a one trick pony - Space/Bora Bora - if they are your preferred clubbing places then its ideal.....

San An isnt as bad as people make out - if you stay in the West End then its busy, loud and in your face - go towards Calo Des Moro - its quieter or even just at the start of the Bay area - look at those areas would be my advice...

I remember having a trip to Blackpool years and years ago - I went for a paddle and came out with an oily tide mark round my legs - the water was disgustingly filthy

I saw a lady in Blackpool with a tattoo on her face eating chips...
it was amazingly vile

Back