Cala conta

ibizageeer69

after spending a day at cala conta i went for a wander past sunset ashram along the cliffs only to be stopped by some big ass angry (security guy??)who told me i was on private property ?, anybody else have any experience of this, cheers guys,

after spending a day at cala conta i went for a wander past sunset ashram along the cliffs only to be stopped by some big ass angry (security guy??)who told me i was on private property ?, anybody else have any experience of this, cheers guys,

the coastline is public but those mansions there are heavily guarded by securities. you could have insisted and he would have had to let you through - it's the law. but obvs the owners are trying to have their quiet there...

the coastline is public but those mansions there are heavily guarded by securities. you could have insisted and he would have had to let you through - it's the law. but obvs the owners are trying to have their quiet there...
aah ok cheers stivi,?

Sure I read somewhere that the first 1/4mile of all the Spanish coast is public land. Although I may have dreamt it....

Sure I read somewhere that the first 1/4mile of all the Spanish coast is public land. Although I may have dreamt it....

no, just the first 7 or so meters actually. if it was a quarter of a mile there wouldn't be any villas so close to the sea.

Back