Cafe Mambo

Lisab1

Happy Sunday all,

Being an Ibiza virgin, we are going for a wend on 21st June, thinking of booking a table here, any recommendations for days/times?

Thank you ?

Hey Lisa,
definitely for sunset.
Normally they have "pre-parties" starting at about 9pm in cooperation with the big clubs (mostly pacha & eden), but nothing is confirmed yet. I personally like Defected, they had pre-parties the last years there - would be on Friday in 2019. Nevertheless these pre-parties are quite overrated (IMO).

Happy Sunday all,

Being an Ibiza virgin, we are going for a wend on 21st June, thinking of booking a table here, any recommendations for days/times?

Thank you ?

If you’re a group of girls I’d chance it and get down there earlyish one night and see what you can blag

7pm booking will enable pre dinner drinks and a meal with the sunset while you dine at that time. Book through the mambo website. Afterwards a pre party should be in action. I suggest you wait to see what the club bookings are as that will give you insight about what the pre party will be. We did it a couple of years ago on a Tuesday for prydz and had a good evening

Back