Cadenza at Pacha - Sunday 5th September British takeover!

Dirk

I am not against any other nationals and enjoy that Ibiza brings people from across the world together, but I still think the rest of the world don't party like the British. Therefore, when in a club I do like for there to be a decent British contingent as I feel they add to the atmosphere and understand proper clubbing etiquette. Therefore, as a social experiment, I call on all British to attend Lucianos night Cadenza at Pacha on Sunday 5th September. This night normally attracts a more European crowd with few British, so let's see what difference a bigger British contingent can make.

Are you in?

I am not against any other nationals and enjoy that Ibiza brings people from across the world together, but I still think the rest of the world don't party like the British. Therefore, when in a club I do like for there to be a decent British contingent as I feel they add to the atmosphere and understand proper clubbing etiquette. Therefore, as a social experiment, I call on all British to attend Lucianos night Cadenza at Pacha on Sunday 5th September. This night normally attracts a more European crowd with few British, so let's see what difference a bigger British contingent can make.

Are you in?

wish i was there with u mate that weekend but dont get there till the 12th Sept 8)

hope u get a few ;)

slippery.png

Me and three and the other eleven mentioned - fantastic! 14 British people so far! Need to think of something to recognise each other, let me think about it!

Back