Buying tickets with someones else's card

sweet sensation

Hi,

My mother in law is buying our space closing tickets for us with her credit card and as much as she doesnt look her age she wont be joining us at the closing or even ibiza for that matter so :lol: so how can I buy these tickets with her card? Its giving me the option of paypal, so was wondering if I made an account with her credit card would I be able to buy them that way and it wont matter that she wont be with us?

Thanks

Better to buy them yourself and get the cash off her tbh. It's really busy at the closing and without the correct card you won't get in so I wouldn't take the chance

with credit card payments, the credit card owner must be present and must enter the venue. the ticket must also be in the name of the credit card owner. so that's a no-go.

it does work with paypal though!

so if i use paypal to pay for the tickets my mother in law doesnt have to be there? i set up a paypal account for her as a guest so it will still be her name on the credit card, will her name also be on the tickets that we have to print out?

hmm im confused......its her paypal account but i wont have to take her card with me but it still comes up with her name when i go to pay. i did put my email address on it though...

edit- what if i just added her card to my paypal account and used that to buy the tickets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back