buying club tickets as a present ?? card holder must be in attendance?

jlw1

sorry if already asked on this site , but im thinking of buying 3 x tickets as a prezzie for son daughter and her fella, i wont be attending the gig ....so how do i purchase tickets for them and get around the rule if the card holder aint there no entry ?
any help very much appreciated.thank you.

:rolleyes:confused

sorry if already asked on this site , but im thinking of buying 3 x tickets as a prezzie for son daughter and her fella, i wont be attending the gig ....so how do i purchase tickets for them and get around the rule if the card holder aint there no entry ?
any help very much appreciated.thank you.

:rolleyes:confused

Hi mate

You can buy them via PayPal they you don't need to be present, if u haven't got a Pay Pal account it will take about 2/3 mins max to set one up.. When are they going?

Anyway Take Care hope I helped.

misterc is right, paypal is the only solution.

we have to insist on the cardholder being present for credit card purchases. you could always wait until the birthday then buy it with them together on one of their credit cards?

cheers

Hi mate

You can buy them via PayPal they you don't need to be present, if u haven't got a Pay Pal account it will take about 2/3 mins max to set one up.. When are they going?

Anyway Take Care hope I helped.
Brilliant ! thought with no respnse to this question i was goosed !

we all arrive in the magical isle 14th-28th /7. gigz have been chosen to attend now its a matter of getting the info from the young uns,so i can get the tickets and let them loose for a night :)

cheers guys and thanks for the help.

Back