Buying Amnesia tickets from their website

baysieguy1

Hi Guys
I have bought a couple of Armada tickets for 9th Sept from the Amnesia shop, it doesn't have the date (9th Sept) on the receipt of the night I am meant to take to get in. I have tried emailing Amnesia, both the shop and info addresses, with no response.

Does anyone know if I will be ok when I turn up on the 9th with the receipt?

Also can I use my Australian driving license as ID instead of my passport to pick up the tickets, don't fancy taking my passport out with me

Cheers
Bayse

hi bayse,

not sure how to help there. the australian licence will be fine. perhaps someone else who has bought from the amnesia website can help?

if you are 100% sure you purchased your tickets for that night, then amnesia will have a record of it, which they print off at the start of the night.

photo id like that is fine.

don't worry!

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback, was hoping that Amnesia automatically list all sales for the guest list. They don't respond to emails so wasn't sure. But I guess they get heaps of emails to sort through.

Cheers
Bayse

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback, was hoping that Amnesia automatically list all sales for the guest list. They don't respond to emails so wasn't sure. But I guess they get heaps of emails to sort through.

Cheers
Bayse

they produce a list each night for that night's particular sales.

Feeling much more comfortable about it all now, thanks guys

First time to the white isle, and only there for 4 days, looking forward to a great time

Cheers
Bayse

Back