Buses from Airport in the winter 2010

SJP20

Hi we are coming over on Friday 21st Jan the Ryanair flight that lands at 20:35 and need to get to Santa Eulalia, well actually Siesta, but Santa Eulalia close enough. Is there a bus we can get at that time of night.

We would normally hire a car at the airport but the car hire places seem to be shut at that time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ta:?:

i am booked on that flight as well, my house is about a mile from siesta if you want to share a cab i could be up for it, last time I flew in October I got two offers of lifts from people on the plane I didn't know but lived in calla llonga, so you never know! pm me as my situation is a bit complicated but we could go halves!

Thanks for the info

I'm so sorry, I didn't get back to say thanks before. I'v been busy with work and then couldn't remember how to log in and have only just worked it out again now!

We would have given you a lift but changed our flight and didn't go on 21st! sorry.

But thanks everyone for the info on the bus numbers and other info.

Appreciate it. We plan to be over there at least once a month throughout this year if poss. Flights permitting!8)

Sorry again

Sorry again for the delay in replying, I am a bit rubbish about checking responses on this forum! Must make a note to check more often.:oops:

Hope you got a lift on 4th Feb. We are doing the Ryanair Stansted 25th Feb flight for the weekend and then the 11th March flight for the weekend.

So if you are doing either of those we might be able to help.

Back