Builder(s) Required! Ibiza or UK based (Free accommodation for the latter!)

peterfajita

Hi Spotlighters - I'm looking for a one or two builders to help with a small rooftop demolition job. It needs doing pretty urgently (well, before May 2023 at least anyway) About 30 sqm of questionable build quality. Good day rate, a friendly and genuinely appreciative boss and payment methods of your choosing! Beer supplied throughout the working day. And maybe some good tunes. If anyone knows anyone then please do get in touch. I'd even consider a UK based builder who might like to spend a month in Ibiza for free! (And get paid!) We really need your help with this Spotlighters!

Hi Spotlighters - I'm looking for a one or two builders to help with a small rooftop demolition job. It needs doing pretty urgently (well, before May 2023 at least anyway) About 30 sqm of questionable build quality. Good day rate, a friendly and genuinely appreciative boss and payment methods of your choosing! Beer supplied throughout the working day. And maybe some good tunes. If anyone knows anyone then please do get in touch. I'd even consider a UK based builder who might like to spend a month in Ibiza for free! (And get paid!) We really need your help with this Spotlighters!
THE f***ING DREAM. Im quitting right now

Hi Spotlighters - I'm looking for a one or two builders to help with a small rooftop demolition job. It needs doing pretty urgently (well, before May 2023 at least anyway) About 30 sqm of questionable build quality. Good day rate, a friendly and genuinely appreciative boss and payment methods of your choosing! Beer supplied throughout the working day. And maybe some good tunes. If anyone knows anyone then please do get in touch. I'd even consider a UK based builder who might like to spend a month in Ibiza for free! (And get paid!) We really need your help with this Spotlighters
will give you a message @peterfajita i am free for 2/3 weeks at the start of april, @W_I_C much apreicated for the shout 🙏

Back