buddy search for work in june???

dirtyraver

8) thought id better start a new thread, otherwise il never get noticed on the 10 page one i posted on the bottom of...

i need some help!!! :spank:
hey guys, iv just been reading this thread from the beginning to hear everyones story, and realised the first posts were made in nov. whats everyones situation now. cunninghamali, pacha, lucy locket(i think i got the names right??) you sound like great gals, and good fun.

Im a 24 year old gal from b'ham, big clubber. used to be well into me hard house, now a bit more grown up and chilled out - me likes breaks, tehno, trance, electro and luv luv luv funky house (morillo stylee o yea).

iv had a s$tty year, had enough, bored and have been to ibiza 3 times, but last time about 5 years ago, and i NEEEED to go back. Was sposed to be goin with my mate, but she's backed out (for the 2nd year running) -we were sposed to be doin this last year, but she let me down, and i was too scared to go on my own.

so, anyway, i just wanna try to get to know some ppl on here, to encourage me to get my @ss together and get out there. It just seems far too scary at the mo, just upping and leaving on my todd with no job or anything.

iv got a glasto ticket and trying to decide what to do (i am so bl@0dy terrible at organising myself!!! maybe thinking about goin to glasto then ibiza straight after at end of june.
dya think this is too late to find a job?
anyone else thinking of goin out then?

any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!!!:?: :eek:

Lisa x

i know your probably all fed up of same thread cropping up...

...hi, im new, i wanna work in ibiza for the summer, bla, blah lol. I just know ive left it all a bit late, but its beena bit of a last min decision to up and leave, i just wanna make some buddys possibly and get to know a few peeps who's goin over in same boat to meet up with, and poss look for jobs together (whilst eyeing up the totty, and sipping a cocktail or two on the way!!) my emails lisafearon@yahoo.com

Me too...........

Lisa

Hi - have sent you an e mail, i need buddy too - flight booked for July 1st. Need accomodation - was thinking cheap hotel/ hostel then get a room share or sommit, find work and party/ soak up sun 8) . Glad I'm not the only 1 leaving it all a bit last minute and having mini crisis. Drop us a line .. chrissiwake@aol.com.

Chrissi

dont suppose two lads sharing with you would interest ya? we dont know the scene out there really but are keen as **** top get out there!

would be goot to hear from ya

hey everyone. im charlie m 20 uk.
im looking for people to search for work and share accomadation with around the 13th june. im going to be there on holiday from the 6th to the 13th going mad with the lads and then on in im getting a little bit more serious and looking for work for the holiday season.

if your about and free around this time drop me a line!

delayed response...

ha,ha! Hey Chrissi!!!

Sorry i didn't realise anyone replied to my post till just now!!

Well we're all sorted now anyway, so SOUND!!! Less then 8 weeks to go!! WHHOOOHH!!!:p

hi im steve - ive just poste my very own thread - basically i too have left it a bit late but tbh, bar work theres always vacancies - ive been three times b4 all on holiday but have decided that this yr i would like to work out there - have a long working holiday basically - at least a month out there.

if anyopnes interested in sharing accom - i plan to go mid/late july but im flexible with this as i havent booked any flights etc...yet - just a pipe dream at the mo.

heres my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/148936170

cheers,

steve

Hi ya..

im looking to go out there on the 1st july... i havent done this before either but id love to go out there work for the summer and just have one long party ( brilliant).... Im looking for a couple of ibiza buddies to have a good time, get work and share accommdation with. :D

company to go out with in end of may begin of june

Going out end of may beggining of June would be great to travel out with anyone going the same time and sort accom out..Will be working out there till end of september..oi oi!!!!

Big love and summer xxxxx's

Sarice:) 8) ;) :?:

www.myspace.com/saricefrizzell

hey all

Hey Every1!

Im getting to Ibizia 8th of june and since i ve never been there I need some infos on accommodation and working. San Antonio or Ibiza town? what u say which is better.?

regarding accommodation what u recommend?hostel?sharing a flat?

im happy to get any messages from people being in the same boat and arriving beg June.

bye all

wanting to share accommo

hi u guys , do the most of you still plan to go to ibizia for the duration of the summer? ive been in contact with a few of the other ppl on here, and they have changed their minds, there not going now...any1 who is defintely for heading to ibizia at the end of may/ start of june time, gimme a shout, and we can see wats happening...just landing there with a suitcase can appear daunting to any1, so the more the merrier i reckon, let the party commence...giv me a hola at zootv93@hotmail.com look foward to hearing from yall

hey yeh ive left it all late tooo!

headin out on 1st june for a holiday lookin to work from the 8th, obv will need a place to stay and will need people to share with!
email is sockdj@hotmail.co.uk if anyone can get in touch who is in a similar position!

Jodie xx

Back