brrrrrrr

stephen

Staff member
temperatures are going to drop to zero degrees this friday and saturday in ibiza (-5 and snow in mallorca)

i can't wait to wear my hat, scarf and gloves!

Stop your whining.
-23 C here today. My car wouldn't start for a good 15-20 mins this morning :evil:

Warm here on the east coast of the USA next couple of days high temperatures 17 C global warming has hit this winter. Not many days below freezing and only 4 inch of snow.

I'm just about to head out to what will undoubtedly the coldest surf I've had this winter so far!

Still can't complain, I believe the West is the warmest part of the U.K at the min!

temperatures are going to drop to zero degrees this friday and saturday in ibiza (-5 and snow in mallorca)

i can't wait to wear my hat, scarf and gloves!

:lol: :lol:

Maybe for the first time ever it will be warmer in Edmonton than in Ibiza!

I'm just about to head out to what will undoubtedly the coldest surf I've had this winter so far!

Still can't complain, I believe the West is the warmest part of the U.K at the min!

It is .. barely been a night below zero all Winter. Only drag has been all the gloom and rain over December and January - the price you pay for dodging the big chill :!: Hope it's clear at the weekend - feel so much better when the sun's shining.

Beautifully clear & cool in central england right now. Feels like early Spring.

please don´t say you still drive that frenchy sucker :eek: :twisted:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1244693&postcount=20

Guess at least that would be easy to park in a city where you probably rarely have a chance to use the 5th gear ?

I got handed a new Kia Picanto courtesy car about that size by the garage yesterday, to drive whilst my car was in having work done. It was SO easy to park ... even if it barely had enough room for my aura and I had my foot flat to the floor willing it to reach a cheeky 75mph on the dual carriageway :lol: !

Back