Brothels in Ibiza

I am personally happily married with a son, BUT my mates who aren't are well up for shagging a brass. They say that Ibiza you can pay around 100 euro, usually have to barter!, to get a top seeing to.

Their rational is that the time spent sourcing ladies + the amount of drinks you'll buy them that night + the fact they don't hang around for the rest of the holiday hassling you = well worth the 100 euro's

small jinx said:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! They honk at ten paces, eurgh any man that gets suckered into them will smell like Grimsby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem....Grimsby does not smell (I know, I lived there for 21 years!) :eek: :eek: :eek:

sexki11en said:
small jinx said:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! They honk at ten paces, eurgh any man that gets suckered into them will smell like Grimsby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem....Grimsby does not smell (I know, I lived there for 21 years!) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fibber, pants on fire girl, you probably lived in the burbs.
I had a courier drop up there once & it was to the industrious docks part & the aroma was tinged somewhat ;)

a young lady stopped Mr Puppylover, lifter her skirt and in a minxy voice said - have you eaten yet??? :eek: :eek: PMSL at her - she wasnt amused..

How very presumptuous :eek: .. just who's the client anyhow ? :!::!::!:

I am personally happily married with a son, BUT my mates who aren't are well up for shagging a brass. They say that Ibiza you can pay around 100 euro, usually have to barter!, to get a top seeing to.

Their rational is that the time spent sourcing ladies + the amount of drinks you'll buy them that night + the fact they don't hang around for the rest of the holiday hassling you = well worth the 100 euro's

Well there's logic in that Northern madness, you have to concede :p

Just look for anything called a "club" in Spain and it's probably a brothel. That could be the reason that we tend to call the places like Privilege, Pacha and El Divino "clubs" while the locals call them "discos". Otherwise there could be a lot of disappointed Spanish people...

:p ... Pmsl. So Club Tropicana wasn't a disco then :eek: ?

Love this thread, wish I was in a position to post some first hand knowledge of the scene..:D Spotlight has become far too tame these days.

:D A girl came back with us to our hotel after a lock in at a bar in figueretas last feb.We had to go and pick up her mountain bike first cos she had to be in talamanca next morning.Dont think she had much interest in me but did take a shine to my partner early in the night and after i had a check with the bar man who was a good friend of hers he told me does alot or PR all year for clubs/strip club does not work in them anymore but is still around for good party:p Did`nt have to pay her atin she was happy to come back for few drinks,smoke and a few bumps...good times. It was our first time in Ibiza with out our kids in about 10yrs so we knew we were gona have a wild 3 days..

:D A girl came back with us to our hotel after a lock in at a bar in figueretas last feb.We had to go and pick up her mountain bike first cos she had to be in talamanca next morning.Dont think she had much interest in me but did take a shine to my partner early in the night and after i had a check with the bar man who was a good friend of hers he told me does alot or PR all year for clubs/strip club does not work in them anymore but is still around for good party:p Did`nt have to pay her atin she was happy to come back for few drinks,smoke and a few bumps...good times. It was our first time in Ibiza with out our kids in about 10yrs so we knew we were gona have a wild 3 days..

So you had a three some?

HaHa this reminds me of when I used to live in port des torrent(north san antonio bay). Dont know whether Bruches the club is still there. but when it changed from a pub to club my husband was coming home one evening, and one of the girls offered him 2 for the price of one as he was a resident.lol. I'm pleased to say he abstained...

hey suzie, long time no post

brujas is now disco pasarela (yep, still a brothel)

btw, here's an old post from 2006 about that place:

McRackin said:
McRackin said:
the JS' after-party at summum is not happening for now, at least it didnt happen last monday morning, BUT..... theres certain promoter from eden who is doing an electric after-party this week at erm, the kinkiest place in ibiza!! :idea: ;) :idea:
well, at least that was the plan. this is what andy g (electricsex) wrote on DSI:

We�d originally booked the German swingers club (Beverley) in Port D�es Torrent (perfectly seedy venue � unbelievably INCOMPETANT management) who told us at the last minute they hadn�t thought about organising overtime staff, ordering booze, even sorting out their licence - so at 8pm on Friday evening, we were venue-less for the afterparty�..nice one.

After a few phone calls, we found an even more special venue just around the corner � The Brujas � Port D�es Torrent�s friendly neighbourhood whorehouse ( ! :lol: ! ) �..

What happened there is probably best kept between those who attended, but it did include another phenomenal set from Uncle Timmy, a strong turnout of Ibiza�s party people and upwards of 20 extremely friendly, pole and table dancing �working ladies��..one of the most bizarre venues we�ve ever had the pleasure of frequenting - let alone throwing a party at�..VERY ElectricSex�..

93dc807f-24e9-4fd0-a267-e9d11c8120a4.jpg

ryan o'gorman + tim sheridan @ the brothel brujas, june 17th 2006

taken from DSI again, this time explained by nat from dusted:

Due to the new killjoy council laws in San An� this year, NO daytime parties are allowed, therefore the carry-ons that we saw in the back room last year had to stop. However that wasn�t going to put off Electricsex who, never content to finish at 7am, INVITED Tim to carry on with them and found the perfect venue in the San Jose district situated right at the end of San An Bay.

The venue in question was no less than a German Swingers Club called The Beverley, this dark, sordid looking venue seemed the perfect place and invites were printed and handed out across the island, and the tension built for the 1st proper after party of the 2006 season. But Ibiza being Ibiza things never go according to plan, at 6pm on the day of the opening, Resident Ryan received a call from The Beverley who, with concerns for their licence (pansys!) pulled the plug on it at the eleventh hour and for a minute it looked liked all may be lost! But no, after frantic phone calls they found out about a rival Whore house, and with the help of a translator to broker the deal, the after party was back on�and now it was at a brothel!!!

So as one more was shouted at the club at 7am, it was time to jump in a cab and head straight up to the whore house and the party began once more, Tim, Ryan, Oliver and Andy took to the decks and with the help of an extremely potent bottle of Yebas they rocked the whore house till the happy whores were writhing round their poles in pure ecstasy :)lol: :twisted: :lol: ), joined by many a 1st yr worker with their mouths hung wide open in total amazement!!!

0e169907-3019-4a3f-b816-ebe6d3cb36f8.jpg

happy whores @ the brothel brujas, june 17th 2006
good times!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back