Brits en route to Ibiza!!

danny_xtc

Hey all u crazies!

We´re currently finding our way down the coast of Spain from sunny ol´ Leeds in Yorkshire and will be in Ibiza in two days time!

We have hit Barcelona, Terragotta, Alicante, Valencia and have landed our arses in Benidorm today. Were so close to ibiza u can almost smell it!

Our online diary and pics can be found at
http://www.easylaystour.co.uk/. Would love to see u all at the opening parties!!
[/url]

Good luck guys and have a fab summer/however long you last but you aren't having any of my money! I'm trying to fund my own summer ;)

see you there danny! you talk to kim dont you? im going over with her so we'll all meet when we land mate....cant wait for creams opening party i cant stop thinking about it! :D

we have landed!!

We´ve made it to ibiza!!! Got in after a rather bumpy ferry ride at 1am this morning and have managed to land ourselves with a pad with a lad from liverpool and a few spaniards smack in ibiza town!

Lee - yeah mate ive been talkin to kim bout the whole ibiza experience... she got my spanish mobile numb so give us a shout when you´re over :=)

What can u say about ibiza... havent had chance to sample the nightlife but for sure we will be doing once things get going. And for all of u in England the weather here is gorgeous!

Any likeminded folks wana meet when ur over message or email me - dan_m2k@yahoo.com

See u all soon...

Back