Brighton

Ikoda

All,

I'm off to Brighton for the weekend. Not really sure where a good place to go is. Any suggestions?

My pals are putting on a do at Riki Tiks (in the North Lanes) which will probably be ace (and free!) :)

Thanks guys. Any other suggestions?

May check out Audio, someone I worked with also suggested it

I find it more of a nice place to mooch about , grab a coffee / ice cream or a few pints in different pubs. friendly vibe about the place

the only clubbing ive done there has been dubstep/jungle or drum n bass parties a while back

Hello :lol:

I'd check club listings for the individual clubs as line-ups and music policy can vary massively from one week to another. Main clubs to try (as people have previously said) are Audio, Digital, Concorde 2 and Honeyclub. They're all on the seafront.

Brighton clubbing tends to be more about more underground one-off events - The Globe has some decent nights, Go Bang do good one-off warehouse parties but there all tend to be adhoc events every month/couple of months so it just depends if there's anything on while you're down here.

Avoid West Street at all costs, it's where all the stag/hen dos go and is Weatherspoons/Yates's/cheap bar hell.

Lots of nice pubs in the Lanes/North Laine.

I was in rainy Ibiza at the weekend, however my missus took the opportunity to visit 'Funky Fish' in Brighton near the pier, she thinks it's a bit ruff as, and ok for a beer with mates! Probably one to avoid.

Trains from London

Are trains from London to Brighton a standard fare, or is this a route to book early to get the cheapest prices? Thanks :)

I booked my tickets a few weeks in Advance.
On day fare from Brighton back to Leeds for £125, got it for £25.

Brighton was really good.
Went to Coalition on Friday night, and went to a few bars on the Saturday. Discovered that Yates in Brighton is one of the most depressing places I've ever been to in my life.

Back