Brand Copyright Wars Passim In Ibiza

Buckley

Have I gone mental or was there an issue years ago, with British clubs brands finding they'd been copyrighted by Ibizan clubs owners?

The Dubai Cafe Del Mar spat has reactivated a nagging memory. Or am I making this up?

yes I remember this as well, I also remember a tv program about it, or at least a part in a tv program.

Gatecrasher had big problems, and this tv program said that some Ibizan club night decided to call itself Gatecrasher, and there was nothing the real Gatecrasher could do about it, the Ibizan one even tried to sue if they carried on using the name, so they changed the name of the night they had at Pacha to Gatepacha.. there were other club brands as well, cant remember which ones though - does anyone else remember this program??

anthony burgess bought the rights to clockwork orange and put little danny clockwork out of job! someone should've given him a bolshy tolchock to the yarblockos.

anthony burgess bought the rights to clockwork orange and put little danny clockwork out of job! someone should've given him a bolshy tolchock to the yarblockos.
Ha ha... I love how they bastardize Russian in that movie.
Bolshoi tolchok is a big push or big kick

Back