Bradley Walsh in Ibiza

AAahhh . .this post has just brought back my ONLY nightmare memory of Ibiza 2003. I had a week in the lovely Playa Bella Apartments in San An Bay . . whats the problem with that you may say . . .well , it was directly opposite the Ibiza Marquee.

Hour after hour of the same, massively annoying, constantly looping advertising jingle absolutely blasting out of the Marquee Speakers . .I can hear it now . Mardi Gras . . Mardi Gras . . .Its party time . . . party time . . . its all coming back to me.

The apartment balcony was gorgeous apart from that . .however, once the Hierbas kicked in you just had to sing along AND hurl abuse at the Marquee at the same time. Can anyone elase hear that tune ?? Would love to have it on tape as a bittersweet pressie for my wife this Xmas but that would just be too evil !!

Anyone in that area over the summer must know the tune . . .

think yourself lucky that your balcony wasn't on the same side as the playa bella entertainment.

i am fortunate enough to be able to hear both the mardi gras, playa bella, and also the hawaii, els pins, and pinet playa sol hotels' entertainment, plus the racket from over the water at the sophisticated sunset strip - all from the comfort of my living room - for 3 whole months on a nightly basis.

is it any wonder we get sick to death of it all?

My mate is bar manager at Ibiza Marquee and he told me Bradley Walsh only did one show and got binned off for telling sick jokes and being crap!

Back