BOXING DAY DJ SPEN KARIZMA BOBBY & STEVE LUIS RADIO

Mrs B

dec26th_front.jpg
[/img]

It's a bit small, can you do it a bit bigger so we can read the text?

*edit* Bugger you've made it smaller, so my sarcasm is redundant *edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
marvellous, you wont be disappointed, great djs, brilliant atmosphere, really friendly crowd :)
check out our website www.lamericapromotions.com the forum
there is a video clip so you can see the sort of people lamerica attracts

Sorry we didn't meet, but then again i didn't know what you looked like.

I had a good night, shame Spen couldn't make it in the end but we were well pleased with bobby and steve. Loved the classics set they played upstairs. When they played Frankie Knuckles - Tears i was 8) 8)

hya
pity i missed you, i was up and down the stairs all evening, managed to catch bobby & steve's barroom set and thankfully karizma, who in my opinion was amazing,
nightmare about dj spen but he has confirmed his rescheduled performance in february.

Mrs B said:
hya
pity i missed you, i was up and down the stairs all evening, managed to catch bobby & steve's barroom set and thankfully karizma, who in my opinion was amazing,
nightmare about dj spen but he has confirmed his rescheduled performance in february.

what happened to spen again??

Robo said:
what happened to spen again??

his management rang us on boxing day to inform us that dj spen's plane had a technical problem and that he would be delayed up to around 8 hours in washington, his management tried alternative airlines but obviously due to the time of the year, couldnt find anything else, just an absolute nightmare, especially as we had paid half his fee! but as i said he will be playing for us in february :)

Back