Bora Bora- Free Entry?

samie_arthur

is it true bora bora is free entry?

whats it like inside?

or when is one of the cheaper nights else where?

i want to experiance a club out there but im not that into it so dont want to pay £50 pp and god knows what per drink.

thanks for all your help

Bora bora isnt exactly "a club" its basically a bar with loud music with people eating pizzas on one side of the place. Its ok for a freebie though.
If you do splash out on a club one night, i would recomment Space as its not only got several dance rooms (so if you get bored you can move on to the next for some variation) but it also has a chill out area on the roof so you can sit down without leaving and also to give the old ears a rest.

Bora bora isnt exactly "a club" its basically a bar with loud music with people eating pizzas on one side of the place. Its ok for a freebie though.
If you do splash out on a club one night, i would recomment Space as its not only got several dance rooms (so if you get bored you can move on to the next for some variation) but it also has a chill out area on the roof so you can sit down without leaving and also to give the old ears a rest.

would you have any idea how close it is to portinax? thanks xx

I have just looked up portinax on a map and you are top north part of the island!! You are no where near any of clubs not even bora bora. It wont take long to get around the island by taxi or hire car but if you are going to take the trip to Bora Bora, you might as well go the whole hog and go to space as they are walking distance apart.

I think there must be a map on this site to show you where all the clubs are but i cant locate it at the mo.

You could try Guarana in Sant Eulalia. It would be a bit cheaper in a taxi than going to San An or Ibiza Town.

The entry price is much cheaper that the main clubs.

Hi,

We stayed in portinax a few years ago.We take you about half an hour in a taxi to get to Bora Bora. As one of the others guys said there are no clubs in portinax or near by So you will need to get a taxi if you want to go clubbing.Have agreat time.

someone has got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning ;)

:lol: noooo - just still mildly traumatised by my experience there last year

*I heard dixon was really good at pp - and that the crowd broke into man in the mirror
at one point - did you go, in the end?

What experience did you have last year? Can't be any worse then Barbie falling off the table onto her teeth and knocking herself out just before her flight home!

No i didnt go. I couldnt convince Mr Jinja that it was the best idea in the world. :-(

What experience did you have last year? Can't be any worse then Barbie falling off the table onto her teeth and knocking herself out just before her flight home!

No i didnt go. I couldnt convince Mr Jinja that it was the best idea in the world. :-(

Well i wont mention that you where asleep on the sofa then ;)

Underground is a cool club. Its more a couple of bars in a big house with a small dancefloor and a nice crowd (as opposed to the other clubs on the island). Drinks aren't obscene and its only €10 in (usually with a drink included). Its tucked away behind amnesia, on the road from Ibiza Town to San An. You could go for dinner while watching a sunset, check out some of the nicer bars in San An then come home via a few hours throw shapes at Underground.

Back