Bora Bora fish pedicures

Think i`ll stick with the guy who was making mojitos on the beach last week for 4euro.He had a table set up for an hour and sold out.His partner kept running to spar for plastic glasses.They were mighty good to.:D

They're banned in the UK because of hepatitis

Really?! Somebody better tell somebody, cos its rife in Essex & Kent, and they're not shy about advertising about it either!

Just done a quick search online and can find no evidence of it being banned in the UK, although it appears to be outlawed in parts of the US.

Not gonna pretend to be an expert, but my guess is that any risk would be minimal. Hell, if you stand in the sea in some place in the Med, similar fish will nibble at your skin. Most likely any bacterial threat will come not from the fish themselves per se, but more the environment they are kept in.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have it at one of the water parks over here.

Did it once, tickled a bit, felt no benefit tbh but a nice chance to sit down while swimsuit clad ladies writhe and squeal around you I suppose...

Hahaha... i misread the thread title as bora bora fish procedures... Plenty salmon on display that's for sure.

I've had one. not all that. fish nibble you feet. thats it.

better off having a pedicure with someone planing off the dead skin.

A few of these little fellas can be useful for those tougher bunions;

1343R-248A.jpg

Think i`ll stick with the guy who was making mojitos on the beach last week for 4euro.He had a table set up for an hour and sold out.His partner kept running to spar for plastic glasses.They were mighty good to.:D

Is that legal?

If I ever do the summer again I may bare that in mind :D

I would love this treatment but fear I would be turned away, something like "Sorry sir you are not putting those feet in my fish tank!"....

Is this (the spa) a new addition to the Garbi? Sounds like you are well placed for a post clubbing rub down, Morbs :)

Not new. It's been there for a while.
I've stayed in the same stairwell as the spa for the past 3 years but never bothered to go downstairs :lol:

Back