Bora Bora et al

DD-7

Hi all,

I was only out in Ibiza last year for a couple of days in September and it was humping it down with rain hence the question....

With El Patio now hosting events is there still music on the beach at Bora Bora during the day?

Was also wondering - Destino/Blue Marlin - on days when there isn't an event as such is there still DJs playing (Thinking something House/tech house rather than poolside chillout!).

Thanks

yeah bora bora has still music. the paid el patio events haven't been very successful so it's back to free entry formular for rest of summer now. it's not like the old bora bora you remember, but it's still free and it's still close to the beach so why not.

destino has music on non-event days but it's chilled, not a party vibe.

blue marlin I can't really tell how it is on non-event days.

yeah bora bora has still music. the paid el patio events haven't been very successful so it's back to free entry formular for rest of summer now. it's not like the old bora bora you remember, but it's still free and it's still close to the beach so why not.

destino has music on non-event days but it's chilled, not a party vibe.

blue marlin I can't really tell how it is on non-event days.
Problem for El Patio is unless its a decent guest folk heading down there are going to drink from the Spar on the beach. They would need to significantly cut there drink prices which wont happen or have recognisable names.

Staying there on Friday for 4 days though :lol:

Real shame about Bora Bora, there really was nothing like it at it’s peak.
Always benefited from proximity to Space and fact you could come in and out for a break, buy some beers from shop and sit there for a bit.

Still has bit of atmosphere about the beach and plenty characters cutting about but not quite the same. Good base for a weekend.

Problem for El Patio is unless its a decent guest folk heading down there are going to drink from the Spar on the beach.

Exactly my thoughts. It's easy to fill with a Music On afters when Carola is playing. But trying to charge €25 for the likes of Miguel Campbell and lots of island DJs was just too ambitious.

Remember the days at Bora Bora , then at the evening at Sands. Often the night ended here. In earlier days at Space in the morning

Sometimes we danced at , dont remember the exact name , La Plaque de Elephant or something like this. Its maybe Nassau today , right ?

These were the days.

Last edited:
Remember the days at Bora Bora , then at the evening at Sands. Often the night ended here. In earlier days at Space in the morning

Sometimes we danced at , dont remember the exact name , La Plaque de Elephant or something like this. Its maybe Nassau today , right ?

These were the days.

la plage de l‘elephant and later just la plage. it‘s what today is hard rock hotel‘s beach club

la plage de l‘elephant and later just la plage. it‘s what today is hard rock hotel‘s beach club

Thank you

Remember Partys until 2 in the night. Is it possible or is it a incorrect remembering ?

Tanit was Sands , thats what I remember .What was Nassau before ? Was there any Beach Club ?

Thank you

Remember Partys until 2 in the night. Is it possible or is it a incorrect remembering ?

Tanit was Sands , thats what I remember .What was Nassau before ? Was there any Beach Club ?

I think until midnight mostly?

don‘t know what nassau was before it turned into nassau...

I think until midnight mostly?

don‘t know what nassau was before it turned into nassau...

No , I think it was longer ,maybe only for Special Events. In earlier days the Gouvernement was Not so strong , I think.

Maybe Nassau was Nassau. There was nothing before. I saw old Pics (80s) from PdB , it was empty compared to today.

Without beach beds, tables at the beach or other pretencious and unnecessary crap... just a proper restaurant!

Yeah , thats it. Tell you what : After many Years in Ibiza , I never Rent a beach bed or something. Towel in the Sand is what I want at the beach. Beach bar for a Coffee or beer.

Back