Bora Bora Beech Experiance'07

reddevilbhoy

While holidaying in Bora Bora on the fantastic White Isle last year i couldn't understand why my friend had attracted all the girls,while i had no luck.

so i asked 'why do you get all the the girls and i get nothing?'
my mate replied 'take a potato and put it in your swimming trunks.it drives the women wild!'

so i stuffed the potato down my trunks and paraded up and down the beech.several hours later,i still had no women.so i went to see my mate and said 'i've tried the potato and it doesn't work!'

my mate looked back at me and asked 'have you tried putting the potato in the front?':lol:

While holidaying in Bora Bora on the fantastic White Isle last year i couldn't understand why my friend had attracted all the girls,while i had no luck.

so i asked 'why do you get all the the girls and i get nothing?'
my mate replied 'take a potato and put it in your swimming trunks.it drives the women wild!'

so i stuffed the potato down my trunks and paraded up and down the beech.several hours later,i still had no women.so i went to see my mate and said 'i've tried the potato and it doesn't work!'

my mate looked back at me and asked 'have you tried putting the potato in the front?':lol:

hehehe:lol:

The 1980's are on the line, they want their joke back...

712.jpg

Back