Booze Cruize

i went on the garlands boat party last yr it was 50 euro's and that was for the boat and entrance into eden for the garlands night. the boat left about half 6 then came back in round 10ish. was one of my best nights. if you go on www.ibizaboatparty.com it will show the different boat parties they do.

hi, i was just about to ask the exact thing!! i went on the website but there was no prices available! anybody any ideas of prices, and what is included in prices?
thank ya

xxxx

i paid 50 euros for garlands and that got you in the club to. suppose it may depend on which party it is for. cream maybe more but that is just a guess.

Bump up.

any more updates on this? ive been on a booze cruise with my rep b4 when i was a young lad of 18 and that was good, champaigne dives and good music and a stop off somewhere 4 lunch. i've also been on a pukka up boat party with a female friend 2 years ago- just wondering if any one has any ideas or experiences from any where else?

Check out the Zoo Party every saturday, 60 euros i paid last year for a boat party from 4pm - till around 8'ish(if i remember correctly) then a free bus to gala night (party in a outdoor space), this is on to 12am, then there's a free bus from there to either amnesia or privilege(well that was the case last year).
Was deffo the best party for me last year! wicked atmosphere, the boat also stops and lets you jump off, if your in a fit state to do so! :p

For 60 euros you really cant complain!!!:)

The type of booze cruise I want to go on is something where we can take in some real Ibiza culture, like doing a conga, have some minger from "oop North" sit on top of you in some sort of embarasing public simulated sex game and drink yourself unconsious.
Anything like that avaliable?

Minger from up north! Cheeky! Anyways i reckon me and the boys will want a booze cruise this year as we missed out last year, any other links available as this one doesnt have any listings for cruises this year?

this one doesnt have any prices, and i emailed them and have not gotten a response. I would like the cream boat cruise, any other options for reservations ??

The type of booze cruise I want to go on is something where we can take in some real Ibiza culture, like doing a conga, have some minger from "oop North" sit on top of you in some sort of embarasing public simulated sex game and drink yourself unconsious.
Anything like that avaliable?

lol.........there is a guy that works in the west end bars (al - cottney loud geezer! lol).....
he was there past 3 times. Him and a mate do their own trip - only a small boat for you and your mates but its exactly as you would like lol......
booze, diving, strippers (and anything else!!), go to wherever that takes your fancy on the island coastline etc......

Booze crooze

if you go to the Capoitan Nemo kiosk, they do a fantastic Clubbing Party Cruise for only 35 euros. You can buy tickets directly from them on the harbour in San An. It goes every Tuesday and wednesday. Superb value and a top day out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back