bookings????

jrd

If I was planning on working in ibiza during summer would i need the flights booked now? or can this be done later?

What exactly do you do anyway......book your flight, stay somewhere, work then book the flight home when you are over there or do you have to book a return??

u can book ur flights now.

A few people from here have got some SICK deals off the net already!! ;) [/list]

can you book the flight quite late though???

And what do you mean by sick??? sickeningly good? or bad? hehe

Is it best to stay in a cheap hotel room? or stay in a hotel room for a few weeks untill you find a room elsewhere?

I dont have a clue about the accomodation side of things!

jamiedunn said:
can you book the flight quite late though???

And what do you mean by sick??? sickeningly good? or bad? hehe

Is it best to stay in a cheap hotel room? or stay in a hotel room for a few weeks untill you find a room elsewhere?

I dont have a clue about the accomodation side of things!

U can book the flight late, but if ur looking to save money I wouldnt say it matters coz by Sick it meant Sickeningly good! ;) :p

If u know ur dates- check them flights out mate!

As its ur first time u might be best just gettin a cheap package deal start of season- ull be able to find cheap digs when ur out there for the rest of your stay- just make sure its big enough for all us when ur having that after party ;) :lol:

hehe ;)

what website is best for flights? do most people get a one way flight then organize the flight home once over there?

try running a search fella.

Think ba came up with some good deals the other day

U CAN BOOK ACCOMODATION FROM THIS SITE!! -as well

If ur stuck on anything or can find anything on the search giz a shout ;)

I GOT A CHEAP ONE!!!!!!

:D HIYA,well i booked a cheap flight today on www.easyjet.com flying oot sun 2nd may from stanstead,27.99 gbp. can you get cheaper than this.?.its 15 quid return on bus from central london to stanstead,liverpool st,or victoria.ive flown a lot with easyjet,and to get best prices,better to book,8-12 weeks in advance. bye for now bigwickuk :D ps.....if yee have not got a credit card.dont worry.....easyjet will accept bookings from anybodys credit card......yer brothers.mums etc. another wee tip.........register with easyjet.its free........and allows you to change any booking youve made.online!!!!!!!right up to 24hrs before flight.

Back