Booking Jet Apartments.

Aaron

Anyone know any package holiday company that have the Jet apartments in their brochure. :?: :?:

Can't be bothered booking it all myself separately.

Cheers.

Aaron said:
Anyone know any package holiday company that have the Jet apartments in their brochure. :?: :?:

Can't be bothered booking it all myself separately.

Cheers.

I have booked Jet thru Thomson and Cosmos before, don't know if they are in this year's brochures but were last year and year before.

Cosmos and jmc are doing it this year but as I mentioned before it's a lot dearer than in 2002.

For me, (flying from Glasgow) unless you have a large group it's cheaper to do it separatley. Plus most of the rooms seem to have already been taken.

i think youll find it hard to book for the jet apartments.

we booked last september only to find there was only 2 bedroom apts left so me and my boyf had to make do with 'Bossamar' apts instead, dont mind though cause they are situated on jet complex!

i think it was Panorama we booked with, but now they are totally full.

i think it might be the same situation with most other holiday tours, with Jet apts being so popular!

mandy_d said:
i think youll find it hard to book for the jet apartments.

we booked last september only to find there was only 2 bedroom apts left so me and my boyf had to make do with 'Bossamar' apts instead, dont mind though cause they are situated on jet complex!

i think it was Panorama we booked with, but now they are totally full.

i think it might be the same situation with most other holiday tours, with Jet apts being so popular!

Nope, no probs. Just log onto thomas cook!

how far away time wise is it to get to Amnesia from the Jet apartments?

Back