Booking Flights Home In Ibiza

parris

Right The story..

We have booked Flights from Stansted Flying out on 27th June and coming back on Tuesday 8th July at 00:30am in the morning.

Only To find out TIESTO opening party is on 8th. Which we will now miss by half a day!!! Gutted!

So im looking to cancel our flight home (Which we will lose the money on) and book a flight back on the Tues Afternoon/Wednesday Monring so we can go to Tiesto.

Now the question..... We were thinking of booking the flight home when we are out there.
1st, is it likely we will get the flight we want,
2nd is it cheaper or more expesive,
3rd should i just be sensiable and book flights home before i go out there.

I was thinking of keep our original flights and going anyway, and if we can get the flights home we want when we are out there then it would be our destinay to go and raver to the Legend Tiesto!, if we cant get the flights out there then we come home as planned...

Cheers

When i was out 2 years ago me and my girlfriend tried to extend our stay and the flight prices had gone through the roof , i wouldnt recomend it

If you are going to come back on a different date book the flight now on Easy Jet.
You will be pressed to find cheaper.
Standby from here is close to 200 euros one way now.
Even the once cheap Monarch is full of nonscense now, they advertise one price then virtually double it with tax etc...then right when you think you have done it all, start charging you for a seat!!
Do they expect you to have a choice, err no thanks , I'll just have standing.
The days of the cheap airfares are leaving us behind.

standby is a nightmare. don't do it.

we had to do it one year because we *ahem* turned up a day late for our easyjet flight :oops::oops: so were put on standby. 200 euros each, and most flights are jampacked so we ended up not getting on the first 5, then finally getting a flight to manchester at 5am. when we got to manchester we then had to get a national express coach down to london - the entire journey door to door took 18hours.

all cheap airlines are not cheap at all if you book only a few days in advance, thats how they make their money. you should definitely book before you go. go online and do it NOW

Cheers People great advise! i'm not up for paying 200 euro!
I will be booking the new flight before i go then!
Easy Jet £65 to stansted, all good!

Tiesto here we come!!

Back