booking a VIP table?

maksimczyk

ive heard bits and bobs about booking VIP tables for certain clubs (amnesia, pacha, space etc.) and hearing stuff about getting a certain amount of booze with your table? has anyone ever done this? and was it a good idea? and what exactly do you get?

ive sent emails to both space and amnesia a while ago and never heard back from them so still a bit lost on whats included and the costs etc?

any help would be great!
Ta!

I did it at Pacha once and the price for 5 of us included 2 bottles of spirits and a certain amount of mixers. We managed to trade in one bottle of mixers for a bunch of beers.

It was years ago though so I can't remember exactly what we paid. That price is probably irrelevant now anyway.

I've booked this week for a table for two at space on 22nd sept. It was very easy and straighforward, vip@spaceibiza.com.
It is 300e minimum spend and for that you get one bottle of spirits and mixers, not been to the vip at space before so can't comment on other drink options.I think the prices can vary on position and different nights.
Pacha was just as easy to book and can now be booked through this site, it's 400e minimum spend.

Me and two friends paid for a table at Cadenza in September last year. The cost of a bottle of vodka plus mixers was 300e + 10% surcharge. We were told we had to buy two bottles minimum so total cost was 660e between us.

Had a great night too!!

Me and two friends paid for a table at Cadenza in September last year. The cost of a bottle of vodka plus mixers was 300e + 10% surcharge. We were told we had to buy two bottles minimum so total cost was 660e between us.

Had a great night too!!

Really? i had a table for four last year in june for defected and it was 600e i.e 150e per person minimum spend, which worked at two bottles of vodka and 20 mixers.

Really? i had a table for four last year in june for defected and it was 600e i.e 150e per person minimum spend, which worked at two bottles of vodka and 20 mixers.

Yeah we paid that cos there was an odd number of us. It was 300e minimum spend per 2 people, so we had to pay that for the odd number as well!!

We didnt mind as we just split the total between us and just shared all the drink (more vodka each haha) and plan on doing the same in September this year.

Yeah we paid that cos there was an odd number of us. It was 300e minimum spend per 2 people, so we had to pay that for the odd number as well!!

We didnt mind as we just split the total between us and just shared all the drink (more vodka each haha) and plan on doing the same in September this year.

That makes sense now, i know it's not everybodys cup of tea but i've enjoyed having more space and a place to chill when needed. I am in my 40's now.

Back