bongo a-go-go

I believe it is on Sundays.

This I learned after finding out that, contrary to what Zarbtron and Robder believed, it is not on Thursdays! :spank:

Definitely Sunday! Worth going there for Sunset every night though! The bay there is lovely for swimming in too!

And, I might add, the restaurant at Benirras to the right of the beach (as you face the water) does a very good chicken in gorgonzola and honey sauce with arrugula. Mmmmmm! Nice fresh fish too.

come on morby, the english language isn't rocket science, arrugula is rocket.

here's my benirras tip, when the drumming begins to stop, scarper as fast as you can because that's when the bass guitar solo starts!

And, I might add, the restaurant at Benirras to the right of the beach (as you face the water) does a very good chicken in gorgonzola and honey sauce with arrugula. Mmmmmm! Nice fresh fish too.

Think I sampled all 3 restaurants last year, they are all really good and the people are really friendly. We had a real giggle with the people from the restaurant directly behind the beach (the one on its own)

Gona miss Benirras on the Sunday unfortunately. I'll be at the We Love closing party.

Does it happen any other time?

Back