body scanners at glasgow & edinburgh airports from 1st Sept 2012

Me and three mates are flying from Glasgow Prestwick this saturday which appears not to be having this tech installed yet, however if they have they'll no doubt be scanning every man/woman/child/grandmother with their new toy so will make sure to post here if i get my privates x-rayed :(

Me and three mates are flying from Glasgow Prestwick this saturday which appears not to be having this tech installed yet, however if they have they'll no doubt be scanning every man/woman/child/grandmother with their new toy so will make sure to post here if i get my privates x-rayed :(
i think prestwick is ok (would be very surprised if they had it installed due to the cost and the dwindling number of passengers using prestwick...(i think its only a government requirement to use the body scanning technology at airports which have a certain level of passenger numbers?

Don't really see what the issue is. Speeds everything up, increases security. If the boy that tried to blow up his keks over Detroit had gone through one of these at Schippol he might no have had the chance to do so.

Any operators of these machines will see thousands of people pass through annually, doubt they're gonna be oooh, hahah, lolzers at the people passing through them, and even if they are, who cares?!

Back