Body painting

Hazel

Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me find anyone working in Ibiza as a body painter and is willing to do a wee job on the side. I am coming over to Ibiza on 14th June with 12 friends for a hen weekend. We are having a 'neon' night and we are going all out. We thought it would be a great idea to get some body painting done to go out on the town. Does anyone know who I can contat on the Island to arrange this. We are staying in Playa d'en bossa. I'm not sure if there are any shops in and around the area that might offer this service. If possible we are looking for someone to come out to the hotel.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
Hazel
xxx

you can get bodypainting done in san antonio i had it done it last year they did it at a bar before zoo by the harbour. i think theres a few places, if you ask when you get over there im sure it wouldnt be difficult to locate somewhere xx

yeah,there's a place right by Plastik,can't remember the name...plenty of sweating fools covered in paint !
If it's a Zoo day go early to be sure to be done,also more time to be pointed at....

Back