Body painting and glitter !!

Max2018

Do you think it's a good idea for men to paint " Glitter eye or half arm/leg" for superclub partying all night?
if so, what are the pros and cons? excluding zoo project party .. seems like everybody body painted for that party

Don’t see any pro’s personally....not sure many people bother except zoo and maybe Elrow?

hqdefault.jpg

I think it's okay to do it for Zoo Project, even for a male. But go to Kiss My Fairy in San Antonio to be sure it's done really good.
Elrow depends on the theme...when it's a theme with Neon (Psychedelic Trip, Nomads, Rowmuda Triangle) then Neon face and body paint is pretty cool.

And if you want real cool face paint, let the girls @ Woomoon do it for only 10 Euros on a sunday. They make great creations.

I think it's okay to do it for Zoo Project, even for a male. But go to Kiss My Fairy in San Antonio to be sure it's done really good.
Elrow depends on the theme...when it's a theme with Neon (Psychedelic Trip, Nomads, Rowmuda Triangle) then Neon face and body paint is pretty cool.

And if you want real cool face paint, let the girls @ Woomoon do it for only 10 Euros on a sunday. They make great creations.
Thank you .. I heard about kiss my fairy .. Pricing also reasonable

personally I think glittered up people look really cool at a party esp when your vision is distorted and you can't work out if they're humans or mirror balls. I think there is also something pretty liberating about someone painting your face and you not having a clue what you look like - you could spend the whole night in blissful ignorance, just hoping it isn't a penis or swastika

Do you think it's a good idea for men to paint " Glitter eye or half arm/leg" for superclub partying all night?
if so, what are the pros and cons? excluding zoo project party .. seems like everybody body painted for that party

On a more practical note - if you're getting a fair bit of your body done and planning on getting a taxi, some won't let you in the car. For obvious reasons.

Can skip the glitter (or make sure it's metal and not plastic glitter) and just stick to the body paint. Spray with hair spray or special sealer spray to stop it rubbing off everywhere. (Wouldn't let anyone smoke near you straight after though, might be a fire hazard lol)

It's defo a talking point and ice breaker. Usually do it for zoo/elrow. But done it in past for shits and giggles with mates down West end.

Never had problems with taxi but put a t shirt or vest over top. Even took rain poncho in case they wasn't happy and could cover seat with it, but never had to.

Btw we buy stuff off Amazon these days as it costs £30 for 2 peeps body face and arm that way. Looking at €60-80 per person for same thing from places mentioned above. Also a talking point if diy!

Can skip the glitter (or make sure it's metal and not plastic glitter) and just stick to the body paint. Spray with hair spray or special sealer spray to stop it rubbing off everywhere. (Wouldn't let anyone smoke near you straight after though, might be a fire hazard lol)

It's defo a talking point and ice breaker. Usually do it for zoo/elrow. But done it in past for shits and giggles with mates down West end.

Never had problems with taxi but put a t shirt or vest over top. Even took rain poncho in case they wasn't happy and could cover seat with it, but never had to.

Btw we buy stuff off Amazon these days as it costs £30 for 2 peeps body face and arm that way. Looking at €60-80 per person for same thing from places mentioned above. Also a talking point if diy!
thank you .. i think i might skip it after all

Back